Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Poor 'Holly Hobby Lobby' Doesn't Understand Why The Internet Is Laughing At Her

'Holly Hobby Lobby' made her way on to Fox News. She's been circulating pictures of herself on Twitter and now she's ready for more attention. However, it didn't go over so well the last time. 
The recent picture of her holding an AR-15 and a Bible in front of the American flag -- which was supposed to make leftists' heads explode -- turned into the joke of the Internet, because her picture bore a resemblance to a suicide bomber known as the 'White Widow'.
Fox thinks we're 'intolerant' for pointing out the obvious that both women are wrapped in the flag. Both women believe they are 'patriots.' Both women are wrong. 
HOLLY 'HOBBY LOBBY': “It’s shocking for me that people would compare someone who is standing in front of our flag that represents our freedom on Independence Day. I’m holding my First and Second Amendment rights in my hand and it all represents freedom, and they want to compare me to a woman who is quite the opposite. She despises everything about this country and hates this country and would kill all of us if given an opportunity. I don’t understand where the logic comes from.”
...

“I expected less backlash with this than I did the first one because the picture is, like, America’s founding principles. That’s all that’s in the picture. And I really didn't think it would cause the uproar that it has.”

Watch:



Holly has since removed the 'Hobby Lobby' moniker from her profile on Twitter, but to the rest of us, she'll always be Little Holly Hobby Lobby.