The entire Romney-Ryan campaign stinks of trickery. Tagg Romney, the son of Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney, has purchased electronic voting machines that will be used in the 2012 elections in Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Washington and Colorado. Our friends at TruthOut did a great write up on this, also showing ties to Bain Capital.
Several CEOs are threatening their employees, using carefully chosen words, to vote for Mitt Romney, or else. Everyday, we hear of another partisan CEO, playing politics with their employees' livelihoods.
Since the President was sworn in, there has been an onslaught of attacks against him questioning his faith. President Obama is a Christian. Their guy, is a Mormon. The hypocrisy from Republicans this election cycle surpasses all others.
Let's play, What If.
- The Obama family bought voter machines in battleground states. Remember, Ohio is crucial. No Republican has won without winning Ohio.
- Democrat CEOs urged employees to vote for President Obama, or they would be fired.
- Obama was caught asking independent business owners to apply pressure to their employees to influence their votes.
- Obama had knowingly invested in a brutal Chinese sweatshop, while campaigning against China.
- Obama had at least $250,000 in the Bain Capital Asia Fund and as much as $1 million each in Bain Capital Funds IX and X, all Cayman Islands entities used by Bain to make sizable investments in China.
- A noted war monger supported Obama, publicly.
- Obama tried to suppress the Republican vote, while Democrats cheered it on.
- Joe Biden swore an oath to cease any effort by the newly minted President, to better the nation.
- Obama's tax plan was disproven time and time again as mathematically incorrect/incoherent, but cheered on by 'fiscal Democrats' anyway.
What if our churches put up signs stating, 'Get the Mormon out of our White House.' What if. Imagine the uproar.
Saving the best for last: What if, after considering the ramifications of the aforementioned, Obama refused to release his tax returns?
This list could have been much, much longer, but I think you get the point.
Republicans, clean your party up. You are a mess.